By including vuepress-plugin-photo-swipe (opens new window), vuepress-theme-hope will make the pictures in the body of the page enter the preview mode when clicked.
If you don’t need this feature, you can set
false to disable it.
# Browse Mode
In preview mode, you can:
- Swipe left and right to preview other pictures on the page in order
- View the description of the picture
- Zoom in and zoom out the picture
- View pictures in full screen
- Download pictures
- Share pictures
- Besides clicking "×" in the upper right corner to exit the preview mode, scrolling up and down more than a certain distance will also exit preview mode
- On cellphones, or using the PC trackpad, you can use pan and zoom gestures to pan and zoom in the preview mode