By including vuepress-plugin-photo-swipe, vuepress-theme-hope will make the pictures in the body of the page enter the preview mode when clicked.
If you don't need this feature, you can set
plugins.photoSwipe: false in theme options to disable it.
plugins.photoSwipe in theme options as plugin options to
In preview mode, you can:
- Swipe left and right to preview other pictures on the page in order
- View the description of the picture
- Zoom in and zoom out the picture
- View pictures in full screen
- Download pictures
- Share pictures
- Besides clicking "×" in the upper right corner to exit the preview mode, scrolling up and down more than a certain distance will also exit preview mode
- On mobile devices, or using the PC trackpad, you can use pan and zoom gestures to pan and zoom in the preview mode
You can check the plugin documentation for advanced configuration.